Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

Super approved and delivered.  :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super approved and delivered. :)   Super approved and delivered.  :) EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 10:40 pm

That's great Rob, congratulations! I'm sure the 7 weeks will go faster than you think. Best of luck!!
Back to top Go down
Rob68
Rob68

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Super approved and delivered.  :) Empty
PostSubject: Super approved and delivered. :)   Super approved and delivered.  :) EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 6:47 pm

Well it was a long process, with more than a few hoops to jump through, but my super was approved and released this week. :)

I'm with QSuper, got a call from them Wednesday afternoon to confirm some details,the money was in my account on Friday morning.

The longest part of the process was getting the application through HR at work. That took 2-3 weeks. Once their approval letter came through, QSuper was quite quick to act. Work was very good about giving me time off to recover, I have to burn some Long Service Leave, but my boss signed off on it the same day I put in the application. :)

I dont have private health cover, so I had to dip into my super fund a bit more than I would have liked, but at the end of the day, the money is not as important as being healthy ( and happy ). Just got the Opti phase to get through now. Its going to be a long 7 weeks until my date, roll on February.

Super approved and delivered.  :) 63412
Back to top Go down

Super approved and delivered. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: