AuthorMessage
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 7:50 am

Hi,PoisonLilly,i was way down in room 54 B i think it was,i know Dr W did 8 sleeves that day so that was quite a few who could have got together and moaned together lol,would be a great idea when it's done en masse again that they put another colour band on you so every one knows you to talk to.i had to travel from albany and left at here at 6 am and went into OR at 2pm after having a good chuckle and crack up with Dr Lim. I am going really well with no problems at all,one week of fluids left then the 2 weeks of puree which will be a step in the right direction,having no probs with the fluids though,just know you gotta do it so just do it.

Hi jenineelise, Hope you are also coming along well and are feeling better now you are home,how are you going with the fluids ? one more week to go of them.
Back to top Go down
PoisonLilly
PoisonLilly

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 1:08 am

sassyjane, I was on my lonesome in room 17! I wasn't even aware there was any other sleevers on ward! :( What times were your surgeries? I know my admission was 9am, and was in prep room before theatre on the bed having needles rammed into me by Dr Lim at 10.30am, and then into theatre at 11.

jenineelise, Glad to hear you're doing well now! I didn't notice that no, am fully aware now though - thank you! Not sure I'd be able to make it though, my fathers birthday is this weekend too. Would've been great to have met some sleevers, have been feeling kinda alone in my journey! Thank you, have just checked the December group! :):)
Back to top Go down
jenineelise
jenineelise

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-09-26

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 8:25 am

Hello Poisonlilly, good to hear you are travelling well. I had a bit of a rough trip but doing ok now. Did you notice on here that there is a get together at Vat2 in Bunbury on Sunday at 2pm. I have been to 2 so far they it is quite helpful to be about to ask questions from some long term and short term sleevers. It is a great addition to this site for support. Have you joined the 'December group'?
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 4:50 am

Hi PoisonLilly, i think i was in room 54b in the Ferns ward,think sleevers done on the same day etc should wear a different coloured band so we can tell who you are and can have a chat,sure i must have walked past you many times then. I know Dr W did 8 sleeves that day and i only knew Jenine from this site and Kylie who shared my room so i did not know who all the other sleevers were which was a bit of a shame. I am going good and hope you are too.
Back to top Go down
PoisonLilly
PoisonLilly

Female

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 1:48 pm

Thanks! :):)

sassyjane wrote:
Hi PoisonLilly, i was also sleeved on the 13th at SJOG in Bunbury,like you had no problems at all and healing very well,hardly any pain killers too which was great.Did you have your op in Perth ?

I was done at SJOG in Bunbury too! :)
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 8:39 am

Hi PoisonLilly, i was also sleeved on the 13th at SJOG in Bunbury,like you had no problems at all and healing very well,hardly any pain killers too which was great.Did you have your op in Perth ?
Back to top Go down
Rosiemka

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-11-29

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:58 am

Hi Poisonlilly,

That's great to hear that its gone so well for you. Congrats!

I hope mine in January goes just as well.

Here's to a new year full of positive change and confidence!
Back to top Go down
PoisonLilly
PoisonLilly

Female

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Finally!   Finally! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:18 am

Finally had my surgery on the 13th of December 2012! Surgery was totally complication free, and I'm healing better than the surgeon expected! Looking forward to a brand new year, and a brand new me! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: