AuthorMessage
Trooper4b
Trooper4b

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-07

New to site Empty
PostSubject: JenBen   New to site EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 12:39 am

Thanks for your reply, pleasing news about my Doctor. I am interested to come along to a get together, Bunbury would be the best option for me so will keep an eye on the board.

Greg

New to site 487524
Back to top Go down
JenBen
Part of the furniture
JenBen

Female
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2012-08-01

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 10:06 pm

Hi Greg. I have heard great things about your surgeon and am sure you will get positive feedback from some of his patients on here.

If you fancy travelling up to Perth or Bunbury, there are regular(ish) get togethers. The next Perth one is 22 Dec. Not sure when next Bunbury one is but it will be in the get together section.
Back to top Go down
Trooper4b
Trooper4b

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-07

New to site Empty
PostSubject: New to site   New to site EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 11:18 am

Hi to you all, have been lurking around this page for 12 months or so and have got a lot of information which was very useful, though still a lot to lean.
I was originally going to have a band in 2004/5, but then I made a decision to move overseas to a third world country so I opted out due to not knowing the full extent of the medical services there and if I got into trouble with the band it was a long flight home.
We are back in Aussie now for a couple of years of which 1 year has passed already so I thought I had best get off my backside and get something done. The band is out now, as we are returning back home I see the sleeve as the best option for me, it is more aggressive and there are a few worries with the operation but long term I feel I will be better off.
I have my operation date which is the 5th of February at St Johns of Gods in Subiaco. My Surgeon is Dr Harsha Chandraratna, only had one meeting with him but seems like a decent sort of bloke. If anyone has any further info about him or have had the operation by him I would be interested to hear what you have to say thanks.
I am so looking forward to the operation I just wish I could have got in sooner, but what is to be is to be.
My name is Greg Harris and I will keep you posted as to how it all goes. New to site 63412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Empty

Back to top Go down

New to site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: