Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonlady
dragonlady

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-11-11

Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now!   Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:55 am

Hi Ren

Thanks for the fast response and thanks also for the offer of support. Happy to be a buddy along the way.

I'm pretty sure there is a way to 'friend' someone. When I work out how, I'll make you one! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Renshen

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now!   Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:43 am

Hello Dragonlady,

Great news about getting the other stuff fixed up in one go. I know what you mean about the attitude to food - I did a grocery shop today and was thinking - I won't be eating that, or that or that for a while. I was OK about it though, feeling more positive than I ever have in my life that this time its going to work.

Don't feel lonely - use this forum and I'm sure there will be a meet up near you sometime (maybe after your recovery you could be the organiser!).

I'm hoping to be able to update on here and continue to get support, you can do it with me it you like xx

Ren

Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now! 217555
Back to top Go down
dragonlady
dragonlady

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now!   Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:43 am

Hi everyone

I have my date....Feb 6th.

So I have begun my journey. I had a gastroscopy
which revealed a hiatus hernia and helicobacter which is what creates
stomach ulcers (and possibly cancer), so I'm glad that was found so it
can be fixed. Did the blood work and barium swallow yesterday and saw the dietician the day before.

I feel really excited about the future, for the first time for years. I keep looking at my meals and thinking that amount will do me 3 meals soon!!

Feeling a bit lonely though as I don't have any family or a partner and don't know any other sleevers so it feels like it will be a hard thing to do alone. I might need some support from you guys [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now!   Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonlady's gonna be half the woman she is now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: