Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lililei87

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Eating too early. Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating too early. Please help.   Eating too early. Please help. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 11:51 am

Heya lin, thanks for your reply. No sickness or anything. I feel fine. I won't do it again in the future, I was just wondering if my sleeve could stretch or leak or whatever.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Eating too early. Please help.   Eating too early. Please help. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 11:37 am

don't worry, it was only a little bit and your first time. did you feel sick or vomit? just relax you are nearly there

cheers
Back to top Go down
lililei87

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Eating too early. Please help.   Eating too early. Please help. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 10:27 am

Hi guys,

Just had a quick question for those past the 2 week stage. I finish liquids after monday but out of stupidity/boredom/morbid curiosity, I took two bites of some mashed up soft meat. It was dumb of me but I lapsed :"(

Is anything going to happen to me? What could be the consequences of me eating puree too early? Have I damaged the sleeve now? I feel fine and too scared to do it again but any advice would be great.

Thanks and sorry for constantly asking these sorts of questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating too early. Please help.   Eating too early. Please help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating too early. Please help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: