5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly with a belly
Kelly with a belly

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-12-02

New and sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and sleeved   New and sleeved EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 10:52 pm

Hi All,

I am from Sydney and new to this site.

I look forward to hearing all your success stories.

Not yet been sleeved, but awaiting the new chapetr of my life in the new year.

Good luck to all on your journey.
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

New and sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and sleeved   New and sleeved EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 9:29 pm

Congratulations on your weight loss already. I hope you continue to loose weight and all goe well for you.

G
Back to top Go down
RockTheKazBar
RockTheKazBar

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-10-03

New and sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and sleeved   New and sleeved EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 2:11 pm

Hi I'm a newbie from perth too, just wanted to say hello and welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Nutbags
Part of the furniture
Nutbags

Female
Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2011-06-23

New and sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and sleeved   New and sleeved EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 8:53 am

Wow Serenity, you have done so amazingly well. Your story is a little like mine ... my mother too had me on diets from late primary school. I believe it set me up for a lifetime of an unhealthy relationship with food.

But this is a whole new chapter.

Good luck with your journey!!
Back to top Go down
serenity_2783

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-29

New and sleeved Empty
PostSubject: New and sleeved   New and sleeved EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 7:50 am

Hi All, I thought to myself today why not join a forum get some support from other sleevers and find out what everyone else has achieved along the way.

I am 29 and just had my sleeve gastrectomy just 5 weeks ago. So far all is going well still trying to figure out what I can and can’t eat. So far since starting my shakes and the surgery I have lost 27kgs. I have battled the diets all my life. My first diet I can remember is when my mother put me on duromine when I was only 11 so I could be ‘’skinny’’ before my year 7 graduation. I did lose weight however once I got to high school I quickly gained it back again and only gaining more weight that what I originally started as. A few years later I went back on the weight loss pills and my mum putting me into Jenny Craig and having weight loss soups. Mind you I was never a very big child only being slightly overweight. After many years of trying and trying to lose weight trying all sorts of things I had finally decided after my first baby that I had, had enough of trying all these fad diets. I weighed in at 149.6kgs in September last year and decided that this was enough. Feeling depressed and being in a very unhappy relationship I have finally turned my life around. I left my husband then I had the surgery and it was the best thing that I had decided on.

I have now the most gorgeous new boyfriend in the world who makes me feel so special, my 4 year old daughter is just amazingly happy her whole attitude has changed. It’s been 5 weeks and I am down to 114kgs!!! I have never felt better in my life!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New and sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and sleeved   New and sleeved Empty

Back to top Go down

New and sleeved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: