5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Staying Motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Motivated   Staying Motivated EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 5:01 am

Hey Dwilli,

Welcome aboard.......its good to have you here... and congratulations on such a marvellous weight loss..... be so very proud of yourself girl !

Perhaps also pop your head into the American thread and say hello to the guys and gals there......you might find some of them are close enough to catch up with once in a while...

You are doing great ..........and as the wonderful Jillybean says....read through all the diaries and threads/posts on here.......also try to use the FAQ and Search button up the top of every page to seek out the info you are chasing.......

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
angiegarcia
angiegarcia

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Staying Motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Motivated   Staying Motivated EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 12:06 am

DON'T GIVE UP!!!
I think we all know that is not easy at all to deal with that! But you can do it!! We can do it!!
so please!! keep yourself motivated! as Deb and the rest of the guys said, we are here to support each other, and you have done to great! Don't let yourself go down! and please stay positive! becuase YOU CAN DO IT!
Let us know how is everything!

Love
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1059702279&ref=profile
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Staying Motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Motivated   Staying Motivated EmptyTue 10 Mar 2009, 9:13 am

Dwilli, welcome to the forum. There are no support groups that I know of in Perth, Western Australia either, but we on this list do a pretty good job in supporting each-other. You have done so well with your weight loss so far. Now that you are exercising again, I am sure that things will begin to move in the right direction. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Staying Motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Motivated   Staying Motivated EmptyTue 10 Mar 2009, 1:25 am

Hi Dwilli

Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to get lots of support, friendship and chats here.
You have had an awesome loss -you should be proud of yourself. Unfortunately we all seem to have plateaus at times where that damn weight or those shifty scales will not move!!!! But then all of a sudden down it goes again - its so hard to understand sometimes.
I was sleeved in November 2008 and have had a few plateaus on my journey down the scales but I get excited when I go down in clothes size - yes!!
Sometimes if we step up the exercise and or change our diet around a bit, are some of the things that make the scales move again. If you read some of the diaries or the monthly posts you will see how lots of us cope with this problem.
Keep up the good work and keep us up to date with your progress.
Cheers Jilly
Back to top Go down
Dwilli3

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Staying Motivated Empty
PostSubject: Live and Love Today because tommorow is not promised to us!!   Staying Motivated EmptyTue 10 Mar 2009, 1:07 am

Dwilli3 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I had the Gastric Sleeve done on October 21, 2009 and I have lost 75 lbs but I have not lost any weight in 3 weeks. Trying to get motivated. I stopped working out about 3 weeks ago. I just started again tonight... There is no support groups for the Gastric Sleeve in Macomb County, MI so I am just looking for more support and motivation. I have tried so many things and I just really am looking for new friends, friends that are going through the same as me. If anyone would like to just chat about what your going through you have come to the right person. How to talk to you soon.

javascript:emoticonp('Staying Motivated 369315')
Back to top Go down
Dwilli3

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Staying Motivated Empty
PostSubject: Staying Motivated   Staying Motivated EmptyTue 10 Mar 2009, 1:07 am

Hello Everyone,

I had the Gastric Sleeve done on October 21, 2009 and I have lost 75 lbs but I have not lost any weight in 3 weeks. Trying to get motivated. I stopped working out about 3 weeks ago. I just started again tonight... There is no support groups for the Gastric Sleeve in Macomb County, MI so I am just looking for more support and motivation. I have tried so many things and I just really am looking for new friends, friends that are going through the same as me. If anyone would like to just chat about what your going through you have come to the right person. How to talk to you soon.

javascript:emoticonp('Staying Motivated 369315')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying Motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Motivated   Staying Motivated Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying Motivated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: