shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Losing weight too quickly? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing weight too quickly?   Losing weight too quickly? EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 4:05 am

I guess you dont want to burn out- if you arnt eating enough you wont have enough energy and with kids you want to be able to keep up with them!.Do you take a good multi vit? And it is important to eat even though the hunger feeling has gone your body still needs fuel to keep working, so have little healthy meals during the day or a protien bar.

I know another member- *Lib*, lost to much and had to regain weight (10kg from memory) as she got too under weight,but I havent heard off to many having this problem!

Who says it happens to quickly-you doctor or just family/friends? As long as your docs happy, then thats what Id be going by.

shelly
Back to top Go down
TheVeryHungryCaterpillar
TheVeryHungryCaterpillar

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Losing weight too quickly? Empty
PostSubject: Losing weight too quickly?   Losing weight too quickly? EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 11:06 am

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any one else had this sort of issue... I've been told that my weight loss is happeing just a little too quickly, and I've almost reached my doctors goal weight for me in just under 3 months.

I physically do not get hungry any more, and so I tend to forget meals all the time and with the kids- my brain is just fried some days!

Should I be worried about this or should I just play it out and see where it goes and 'cross that bridge when I come to it" type thing?

cheers
Xx
Back to top Go down

Losing weight too quickly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: