5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarbear
sarbear

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Size of the boogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size of the boogie   Size of the boogie EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 7:22 am

Hiya I have a 40 and can eat a good cup and a bit of food i am still loosing beat thing i have ever done all goodSize of the boogie 65317
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Size of the boogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size of the boogie   Size of the boogie EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 7:15 am

boogie envy... love it
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

Size of the boogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size of the boogie   Size of the boogie EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 4:11 am

dont be petrified shcnookums... the difference is minimum and in truth you will have less chance of reflux etc with the larger rather than smaller bougie.

I have a 34 loose wrap...now here is where it gets tricky. You can have a 40 tight wrap with over sew and be a 36 oooor you can be like me and have a 34 loose wrap with over sew and be a 36.

It will do your head in if you think about it too much but be assured its not the size of the bougied sleeve but how you use it.

Size of the boogie Mack%20bougie%20size

You will note that your bougie size is the size of the cap on the texta... so you are the size of the cap on the grey texta with no writing on it... as you can see not a lot of difference between yours and mine which is somewhere between the purple texta lid and the grey bic mark it texta lid next to it.

Bloody small all of them compared to what we used to have.

Big hug, we all have bougie envy but dont fixate on it... its just a number!
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Size of the boogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size of the boogie   Size of the boogie EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 3:40 am

my surgeon used a 38. He explained that the differences are so tiny anyway. Many years ago they used up size 60 so it is good they now have smaller ones
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Size of the boogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size of the boogie   Size of the boogie EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 2:21 am

My surgeon used a 32 bougie,every surgeon is different.Does your husband work away from home,that can't be easy for you especially with your op.Your right this is a great forum and heaps of very nice people on it,i know i would be lost without the nice people i have got to know.
Back to top Go down
Limelight Daisy
Limelight Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-07-25

Size of the boogie Empty
PostSubject: Size of the boogie   Size of the boogie EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 1:38 am

Hi, I am having the GS on 15th Nov, and the surgeon is giving me a size 40 bougie, to enable me to drink more water. I am petrified that this is too big and I will fail, although he has assured me I will have excellent results. What have others had..I do not want to fail? Size of the boogie 697586
I also want to say this forum is fantastic, and to all that have had the GS and are going to, thanks for all the things that you add daily to this site. I am doing this op alone, although hubby knows,but is away, so you all keep me from screaming.
Safe operations for us all in Nov.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Size of the boogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size of the boogie   Size of the boogie Empty

Back to top Go down

Size of the boogie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: