ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:23 am

I have 5 packets of coffee Optifast milkshake. Free to anyone who either wants to get from next meeting, pick up or is willing to pay postage.

PM me if interested.

steph
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:59 am

Sorry - mine are all out of date or given away now.

:-(
Back to top Go down
jking1972
jking1972

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:49 am

Since I am just starting this wonderful journey..I would love any protien shakes that anyone is willing or tired of...just send me a message. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Oma
Oma

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Leftover shakes, what to do, what to do with them?   Free to good home EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:48 pm

Yes Caz, like you, I have a lot of leftovers, overstocked on protein shakes and since they do have expiration dates, I would love to know where we could give them away at?
I guess I should check food banks when I am back in town again.
Any suggestions anyone?
Oma
Back to top Go down

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 4:44 pm

we should start a free pre and post op thread, I have heaps of jelly sachets and protein drinks I am not going to use, but only for pick up. I'm waiting to hear back from one member.

maybe you should just change the title of this thread to read "free pre and post op food " or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Free to good home   Free to good home EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 3:22 am

I have some chocolate Optifast shake mix, plus chocolate bars that I would be happy to give to anyone.

I work in the Sydney CBD, so if you would like them, send a PM and we can arrange for you to pick up - as they are free, I'm not going to pay postage (I know - stingy!)

Ta
Caz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Empty

Back to top Go down

Free to good home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Our Community :: Our Community :: Sell, Swap and Give Away-
Jump to: