~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

kink,twist or knot help me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kink,twist or knot help me!!!   kink,twist or knot help me!!! EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 2:16 am

sounds like gall bladder to me
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: kink,twist or knot help me!!!   kink,twist or knot help me!!! EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 1:51 pm

Have you had your gall bladder out as it sounds like it could be that .. Just a thought. An ultrasound will tell you ....
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: kink,twist or knot help me!!!   kink,twist or knot help me!!! EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:52 am

Go to the hospital if it's still severe, and/or call your surgeon. This is not right.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: kink,twist or knot help me!!!   kink,twist or knot help me!!! EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 1:08 am

What do you mean it kinks :/

I'd be going to get an MRI or ultrasound ASAP if I were you.

Back to top Go down
sarah=mitchell
sarah=mitchell

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: kink,twist or knot help me!!!   kink,twist or knot help me!!! EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:51 am

HELLo every one i need some advice ive had the sleeve for over a year and lost a lot of weight over 40 kgs at times the sleeve kinks or twists and a lot of pain follows normally it happens once a month but it has happend 3 times this week to help it ease i put a hot weat bag on my belly and push down but these last few days its been much worse than the other times and i will be sick till these is nothing left to come up and the pain will last for 4 hours and when i push on my belly it feels hard as if my muscles are rock hard ( i wish ) here in new zealand tauranga its new and here the info from the doctors are not useful so i ask you all the ones out there who i hope knows more than me or have docs who know more than mine help me
3days in one week is not a good sign and since i am not on deaths door and dont have blood gushing out the wait at the hospital will be soo long and to go to after hour care is $65 i dont have so i turn to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kink,twist or knot help me!!!   kink,twist or knot help me!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

kink,twist or knot help me!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: