3 posters
AuthorMessage
juls77
juls77

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Protein powders and multivitamins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protein powders and multivitamins.   Protein powders and multivitamins. EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 8:20 am

Thankyou Glennmaree and Tracy for your replies. I will google them.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Protein powders and multivitamins.   Protein powders and multivitamins. EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 5:28 am

Hey

The protein protein powder I use is natures way natural protein and the multivitamins are band buddies especially for bariatric patients and are chewable so no problems getting them down I get them from www.greatideas.net.au
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: protein powder   Protein powders and multivitamins. EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 4:58 am

Hi Juls

I use the powder vailable below - it is odourless and tasteless but it does not mix well into hot food or drink. I add the powder before heating.

1kg Pure Whey Protein Isolate WPI Powder - UNFLAVOURED

pthealth_direct on ebay

Re the vitamins - I originally was on elivite now take sernovis. I know some people on the forum have used the chewable vits that are made for kids but I am sure you will get heaps of avice
Back to top Go down
juls77
juls77

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Protein powders and multivitamins.   Protein powders and multivitamins. EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 4:02 am

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good protein powder that taste like nothing really so I can add it to cereal, stews etc..

Also a good multivitamin? Some are horse tablets and I cannot get them down yet. The dietian said get one that covers 100 -200% of your RDI but could not recommend one!

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protein powders and multivitamins.   Protein powders and multivitamins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Protein powders and multivitamins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: