4 posters
AuthorMessage
TracieD
TracieD

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 Empty
PostSubject: I got lost   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:58 am

Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 878453 Sorry I didn't reply here sooner. I couldn't work out how to get here. You both would have been sleeved by now, I hope you are doing great! I've packed on the beef and feeling terrible but the upside is that I only have 16 days to go.

Maybe we could organise a get together sometime over the next couple of months in Geelong.
Back to top Go down
Geelong Guy
Geelong Guy

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2012, 1:58 pm

PS. Hi Tracie too Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 355206

I was thinking maybe the band would have been a better first approach. But after reading so many of peoples stories i beginning to think the band isn't great for everyone. I understand the sleeve can have its problems too but im now feeling alot better about proceeding down this path.

Im sure the time for your sleeve will go quick. As Tezee says Christmas and the whole new year celebrations will help that time fly by. I hope yours goes well too. We will be like the Three Geelong Amigos.lol
Back to top Go down
Geelong Guy
Geelong Guy

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2012, 1:53 pm

Hi Tezee,

Obviously i am from Geelong too. Yay for us.lol

Wow so you must have your sleeve done already. Hope it went well. How are you going with it so far? Im getting mine done by Dr Anthony Clough in Melbourne. Have met Darren though. He seemed very nice. Please let me know how you went. I am very interested in how you are going. cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tezee
Tezee

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 9:56 am

Hi Tracie

I hope you're not too disappointed that you have to wait longer for the surgery but it will come around very quickly, especially with Christmas in the middle. Time always flies at that of year.

I can't believe my op is only 4 more sleeps away! I met with Darrin on Monday and finalised everything and had some questions answered so am ready to go. Did you have to do the OF diet before the band? I don't know much about what's involved for that but expect it's very similar. Did Darren do the band for you?

:)

Tezee
Back to top Go down
TracieD
TracieD

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: I am!!   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 11:01 am

I had my band out last week. Darren was going to do the sleeve in December but said I had too much scar tissue and now need to wait 4-6 months instead of 3. Ive got my surgery follow appointment next week so I'm hoping he will give me a sleeve date then.

Good luck, only 6 days to go for you.

Cheers
Tracie
Back to top Go down
kak1022
kak1022

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:54 am

Hello and congratulations on making the decision to sleeve.

If you go to the October monthly thread you will find a whole bunch of us that are getting sleeved in October. Im due to be sleeved on the 17 Oct and i think there is three others on the 16 from memory.
Back to top Go down
Tezee
Tezee

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-09-23

PostSubject: Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:33 am

Hi everyone

I'm booked in for my op on 16 October 2012 with Darrin Goodall-Wilson in Geelong. Is there anyone else having their op done with Darrin or in October in Geelong?

Cheers

Tezee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012   Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Darrin Goodall-Wilson, Geelong - Op 16 Oct 2012
Page 1 of 1