Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?

Go down 
+6
cocosnuts
Strawberrychick
demilanni
Smurfette
Katie1975
Lella
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fattothinner45

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-10-29

changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 7:38 am

Well he was complaining about the vdub bonnet's furry coat but also about the muscles on either side they quite prominent in a certain position.......he's just not used to it,use to plenty of padding....lol.....mind you he doesn't complain too loudly or often otherwise the vdub shop closes.....changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? 2329
Back to top Go down
Limelight Daisy
Limelight Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: 2 funni   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 6:37 am

Haha,your posts always bring a smirk..... I mean a smile to my face FTf. What no VW bonnet?.....
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 4:00 am

well i have dropped a shoe size.....never thought that weight loss would affect that.....rings are getting loose,can't wear my bracelet ,will have to get some links taken out......so not complaining tho......also my lady parts ,getting bony,thought that was hubby's job ,not mine.....lol......truly feeling body bits i can't remember i had.....changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? 878453
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 5:26 am

had to have my watch taken in, had 3 links taken off
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 2:37 am

My feet have also shrunk...was a 10 and am now either a 9 or 9.5.

And...........I can almost wrap my thumb and index fingers around my wrists.
Back to top Go down
cocosnuts
Part of the furniture
cocosnuts

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 6:43 am

My feet are not as wide as they were and are more dainty looking and my hands are allot thinner, my already tiny hands are now 2 rind sizes smaller. I have to get my wedding engagement and eternity ring resided and replaced now which is a bit crappy.

Externally my lady parts are horrid, there is a saggy pad of skin and fat that used to be my pubic mound that now hangs when I'm standing and will need to be addressed with surgery butt my labia and internal units are all normal and as they should be. My mound will be assessed and fixed with my belly and then looked at if there is any else that needs to be fixed with it when my legs are done too.
Back to top Go down
http://chloereed.blogspot.com/
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 8:31 am

I've been sleeved for about 7 months and lost around 50kgs. My fingers are slimmer and I can wear my rings again, which I haven't been able to for quite a few years. That makes me happy. One ring is getting too big so I'll have to be careful. My feet seem a bit smaller, probably width-wise, and a favourite pair of shoes I loved became too loose and I had to get rid of them as they were giving me blisters. No noticeable changes to my lady bits although I guess fat disappears from everywhere, right? Incidentally I was looking up some plastic surgery sites the other day and labiaplasty is now known as "designer vagina". Snort :)
Back to top Go down
demilanni
Part of the furniture
demilanni

Female
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 8:05 am

Just over a month out and a shoe size down.
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 9:48 am

My hands are very much slimmer and smaller; and I have dropped two shoe sizes.
Back to top Go down
Lella

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:54 am

Oh No, Its not like we dont have enough to deal with!

Ill try and find it. Thanks Katie
Back to top Go down
Katie1975

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:49 am

Someone posted yesterday about your lady bits and she needed surgery
Something I didn't even consider think it was monthly sleeve oct 11
Back to top Go down
Lella

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:32 am

Hey all,

I have booked my date! 3 weeks! its so soon.. cant believe its finally here!

Now I have some questions and it may seem silly but its something ive been thinking about.

Does the size of you're hands and feet change dramatically after WLS?

Also, Im not sure if anyone else has posted something on this, but how does WLS change you're 'lady parts'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?   changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts? Empty

Back to top Go down

changes to you're hands/feet/lady parts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: Guys, Girls & Relationships :: Secret Women's Business-
Jump to: