Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
craigmac
craigmac

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2012-06-17

setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related) Empty
PostSubject: Re: setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)   setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related) EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:19 am

I have decided the tuff mudder sounds pretty fun. Got a bunch of mates that it will do it aswell. I had a mate complete it and she said it was great if you take your own pace and not worry about the others around you.
Back to top Go down
~BecD~
~BecD~

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)   setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related) EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 4:53 pm

When I was fitter I did a couple of triathlons and I'd really love to do another one when I get into shape.
Back to top Go down
http://loseandhope.blogspot.com
mezzalini
mezzalini

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)   setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related) EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 11:28 pm

I want to compete in the tuff mudder event in Brisie next year.

I've got a great bunch of mates who are working towards its a team
Back to top Go down
Chap25

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)   setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related) EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 11:16 pm

I'm starting a running challenge. And building up to 5 km. I've never ran before so this Ida massive challenge. I also am thinking of the eureka climb fun day in melbourne. It's held in November so maybe not this year but def next :)
Back to top Go down
craigmac
craigmac

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)   setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related) EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012, 11:59 am

I have had really great weight loss and i feel myself gaining more and more confidence everyday. I started at 151kg when i decided to take the plunge my surgery was on the 19th Dec 2011 and currently today i weigh 89.6kg. I feel that a great way to measure success would be to achieve a challenge that i would not have even considered. A fantastic friend of mine just completed a half marathon for charity and although she was quite fit, it was still a lot of work and training for her but the look she gave me when finished was great. Has anyone achieved a task or a challenge they would share. I find these stories inspiring, myself personally i have not quite worked out the direction of my challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)   setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related) Empty

Back to top Go down

setting challenges (doesn't have to be weight related)
Page 1 of 1