4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minx
Minx

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-31

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 12:38 pm

Hi Ishtar
The boots at autograph were on clearance and they don't have too many on the website, and are not available in all sizes... So they are getting hard to find for this season... But don't forget to check out www.bennettsboots.com.au which sell boots especially for bigger calves, and come in three different calf widths (w, ww, and www... Measurements on the website) and although they aren't cheap, they are comfortable and all leather, so will last... That is if you can't wait any more... Which I couldn't!!
Good luck with your searching and your journey
Minx :-)
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:30 am

i am not sure i will measure mine and let you know
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-05-02

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 5:55 am

PS Sassyred, size 10????? That's crazy. Good on you. You deserve to strut those boots and skirts.

Minx, the Autograph stores near my place only have clothes not shoes. I could buy them online through Autograph, they have one style left but it's the sort of thing I would like to try on before buying. But thanks.

Still don't really know what standard boots measure around the calf. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 5:48 am

Mine at 45cm at the moment so maybe by next winter I can buy a pair. It will defiantly be a NSV on the day that happens.
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 3:15 am

Like you I always dreamed of wearing boots and even though I am a size 10 now I have relatively big legs - hefty shall we say - and when I bought my boots several kgs ago I had to buy extra large ones. They are not easy to find but well worth it. Big legs don't stop me wearing skirts etc as it is all about proportion, and I haven't done all this work to be a size 10 and still hide myself under clothes!!! My calves at widest point are 41cm, amazing when you think my waist is 79cm - eeeek my calves combined are bigger then my waist! Freaky!

Good luck with your goal Ishtar (c:
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 11:15 pm

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 6:48 am

I have knee high boots and i bought them in Williams i was over the moon when they fitted, i paid $200 for them ,but so happy they fit.At first i felt like mutton done up as lamb but everyone said how good they looked. Hope you can get some soon.
Back to top Go down
Minx
Minx

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-31

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 4:21 am

I can totally relate!! I love knee high boots but just couldn't get into them, but now I have two pair!! A black pair that I bought on clearance from Autograph only two weeks ago, and a chocolate brown pair that I bought in Melbourne in March... My op was in December 2011, and when i measured my calves in january they were 52.5cm and my calves are now around 44cms at the biggest part (where there is large bulge from scarring from an ancient dog bite), but don't deprive yourself, check out Bennett's Boots for some boots made especially for those bigger calves, or even Autograph or My Size, and you may be lucky enough to get some on winter clearance!! The autograph boots, for not being very expensive, were surprisingly very comfortable and I could wear them all day at work with no problems!!
Good luck with searching and your journey.. And enjoy your boots when you get them!!
Minx
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 2:55 am

I'm only early in my sleeve journey but I can't wait for the day when I can fit back into knee high boots. So far I have lost 6cm off my calfs but after trying on the last pair of winter boots in the shops this week, I'm obviously not there yet.

Can anyone who has recently just fitted into knee high boots tell me what your mid calfs measure so I have a goal to aim for.

Thanks guys.
Calf's In Boots 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calf's In Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calf's In Boots   Calf's In Boots Empty

Back to top Go down

Calf's In Boots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: