4 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjoy
ninjoy

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-08-24

I am so ready for this! Empty
PostSubject: sleeve buddies   I am so ready for this! EmptyThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:27 am

Hi help me Rhonda...we will be sleeve buddies. I am getting my sleeve on the 8th Nov as well. I am in Canberra, where are you. I am already wondering what I will be eating for Christmas. I am hoping that by January when I visit my family in Queensland that I will be noticeably thinner. Excited but scared as well.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I am so ready for this!   I am so ready for this! EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 2:08 pm

welcome

I am so ready for this! 65317
Back to top Go down
spidee

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I am so ready for this!   I am so ready for this! EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 1:21 pm

I am so ready for this! 473426 welcome.. This is a great forum, the people are really helpful. There is a November thread that you can join, where you'll meet other sleevers who are being done in November.

tell us something about yourself :)
Back to top Go down
helpme
helpme

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: I am so ready for this!   I am so ready for this! EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 1:13 pm

Hi Everyone

I have been viewing this site for a few months now to gain a better understanding of the gastric sleeve after my Dr recommended it. I was so sure I was going to have a lap band and had never heard of the gastric sleeve.

Chatting and forums is new to me however I am willing to give it a go as I believe the information I have found here has been very beneficial and I want to repay everyone by providing my story for all those looking into gastric sleeve surgery.

My surgery is booked in for 8th November 2012 and I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so ready for this!   I am so ready for this! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am so ready for this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: