4 posters
AuthorMessage
raniroo
raniroo

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Roaring bowel! Normal?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring bowel! Normal??   Roaring bowel! Normal?? EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012, 4:57 am

I remember when I did opti before my band surgery that I had a couple of days (around the mid first week). It does past...I think it's just your body detoxing and expelling all the "crap" out of your system (sorry no pun intended!).
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Roaring bowel! Normal??   Roaring bowel! Normal?? EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 11:11 pm

Some of the opti flavours have benefibre added which can cause eeeeerm gas and bowel issues at first. You will get used to it.

If not just check the pack to see which ones have the added fibre.
Back to top Go down
MarMay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Roaring bowel! Normal??   Roaring bowel! Normal?? EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 11:51 am

Hahahaha lol. Nice to c u see the funny side of this. I just had a peppermint tea and feel much better.
Back to top Go down
wannabe_rockStar
wannabe_rockStar

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Roaring bowel! Normal??   Roaring bowel! Normal?? EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 10:29 am

I think it's normal.! But mine is accompanied sometimes by the biggest farts I have ever heard! LOL My 6yo son thinks it's hilarious. Not so hilarious when you are at work! hahaha :)
Back to top Go down
MarMay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-09-02

PostSubject: Roaring bowel! Normal??   Roaring bowel! Normal?? EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 9:55 am

Hi all
I've been on opti for a week. Doing really well, no slip ups. Oops I lied I was out today and hadn't taken my shake and finished my daughters apple. Anyway on day 3-4 I had severe diarea and today I'm hearing and feeling all these funny noises in my tummy. They are quite severe I feel like my intestines are at world war 3. It's not painful just uncomfortable as I'm spending lots of time on the potty. And it's not hunger pains either. Can anyone doing opti shed some light. Is this normal or is it cause fir concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaring bowel! Normal??   Roaring bowel! Normal?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaring bowel! Normal??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: