AuthorMessage
mooka-manda
mooka-manda

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-10-29

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 3:51 am

My friend has had some AMAZING results with it works wraps. She had very thick red stretch marks covering her tummy and the it works have faded them so much and flattened her tummy. She gave me one to try last night and I've got it on now. Hopefully I see some results :) I'm doing great weight loss wise but my belly isn't really getting any smaller and I still look 8 months pregnant so fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
mojot

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-10-10

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 11:05 am

No worries Kate.

Can you check out my website?

https://itworksbullcreek.myitworks.com/Home

I had been using these and have gotten really good results. I am about to get back into them again as I can manage enough water in me now! I am all in if it saves me the $ and time in hosp too!

Do you want any info?
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 6:19 am

A gf just rang she want me to try these as shes a rep & having her sleeve in June so here goes. Im 18 months post op & have "old man " belly but dont have the $ for a TT!! :)
Back to top Go down
mojot

Female

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:17 am

Ok here is the doc we get when their is no loss.....

1. Are you regular? If someone is not regular, there is probably a lot of gunk stuck in their system that needs to be released. The toxins that are getting stirred up have nowhere to go!

2. Do they have stretchmark’s? When someone has stretchmarks the wrap works to heal the stretchmarks first and the inch loss might come later.

3. How much water are you drinking? Because the toxins are getting stirred up, the water helps to flush them out of the system. If someone is dehydrated, the water they drink is absorbed as their "normal water intake" and they need to drink even more!!! They do want to drink water for 3 days after wearing the wrap.

4. everyone's body is different. so things like pore size, toxicity level, smoking, water intake, etc all can impact the speed at which the applicator works. sometimes helps to open up pores with a warm wash cloth..

5. The applicator is putting GOOD nutrition into the skin. So, even if they are not losing a ton of inches right away, they typically see toning and tightening of the skin, and moisturizing of the skin.

6. Is the client on any medications or have thyroid issues? sometimes that impacts things as well as some meds make the body retain water, etc.

If a client doesn’t lose INCHES we run a check of these things . . .

• what they have been using on their skin (making it hard and dry)
  • suggest a body scrub prior to the wrap
  • make sure the skin is warm and kept warm so that the pores are more open (body warm)
  • no talc, deodorant or lotions on the skin
  • ask if they hold on to things like hoarding, collections, old relationships long after they are over
  • suggest re-birthing or counseling if they have emotional issues
  • ask if they arrived intending to prove it did not work, because guess what? The mind will control the body
  • ask if they have any hormonal/thyroid imbalance
  • suggest a few more wraps as the first one may have a tough job getting started –
  • Ultimately it may have to do with how they are applying the product (There is a great Applicator demonstration video on the LTDT site! Enjoy)

The Applicator is working EVERY TIME -- and because it is detoxing, it makes sense that it works differently for different people. When people "bloat" the first day, we typically find that they are the "biggest losers" after the course of 3 days. These are typically the people who are not regular or are a bit more toxic. Keep in mind, using the Applicator ONE time is just the beginning. Be sure to apply the Applicator consistently in the beginning every 72 hours for maximum results!

You can also email the product coach: productcoach@itworks.net any time to hear what she says...
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:33 am

She tried another one to and nothing she drinks heaps of water so its not that,yet it works for my son and his wife,weird.
Back to top Go down
mojot

Female

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 12:37 pm

Ok, as the wraps work on detoxifying a part of your body it could be from several things. First of all did she measure 3 different areas? Also did she have enough water? And also some people have more toxifying agents in their bodies than others. We find there are a few people out there who do not get results until they wrap 3 or more times. The defining gel will keep up the good work.

Personally i lost 9cm overnight the first time I tried and the second wrap I got 3cm more. But I haven't done one since I sleeved so am waiting for my fluid intake to be acceptable for my weight.

Get your daughter to talk to her distributor or she can ask me and we can figure out why it didn't seem to work as well the first time.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 10:09 am

My son and his wife swear by the it wraps,infact i tried one last week and they work,i lost 5 cms of my spare tyre,he bought a pack with defining gel,some herbal tablets,and four wraps,$170.00 don't know if thats a lot or not,my daughter is not overweight but did one last night and lost nothing.
Back to top Go down
mojot

Female

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 6:14 am

As soon as my fluid intake allows I will be back on them.

I was thinking of getting the ProFit shakes to drink.
I am a distributor myself and know they are fine if you had gastric bypass. So i am fairly sure they will be fine when i can have more fluids. (I am only 2 weeks post sleeve)

These are quite cheap , as a loyal customer they only cost $59 plus postage which i dont think is anymore than $25 for a box of 4.

If you are interested have a look at https://itworksbullcreek.myitworks.com/Home

Will let u know how i go. Think i will just get some more defining gel as it does very similar job

Last edited by mojot on Wed 05 Dec 2012, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 6:03 am

I love body wraps. They aren't a weight loss tool long term. I use them for a really good body cleanse, detox and it makes the skin real lovely. I found this one on ebay but need more bandages.

http://www.bodydetox.com.au/products.php

I just got 4 packs for $100 on ebay, if you are interested I'll send the link
Back to top Go down
Mel Newcastle

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-10-27

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 5:13 am

It'll be interesting if you get a reply... im a loyal customer & have all of the wraps at home. Im sure after recovery / first check up should be fine? If you get an answer caan you please reply?

Thanks, Mel
Back to top Go down
mojot

Female

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: It Works wraps   It Works wraps EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 1:38 pm

Has anyone used these post surgery?

I am a fan of them pre surgery (not long now!) and just want to know if anyone here has used them for body contouring?

Regards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It Works wraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Works wraps   It Works wraps Empty

Back to top Go down

It Works wraps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: