Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KBON

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-05-20

15th October !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15th October !!   15th October !! EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 9:04 am

I too have my date i will be sleeved on Wed 12th Sept 2012, starting to get a little nervous now. I had my band removed 3mths ago, so its time to take the next step. Hopefully there will be no looking back once i get on this journey. This site has been very useful and i love looking at the before and after pics they definately help keep me motivated. Good luck to everyone who will be sleeved over the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Mona72
Part of the furniture
Mona72

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2012-08-10

15th October !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15th October !!   15th October !! EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 5:44 am

So exciting! October 15th will be here before you know it! It's only next month!! So pleased you have the support of your man, it's so important. Sounds like you've got a definite keeper there :))

Hoping to have a date soon too, I have my initial consults coming up next Fri 14th & Mon 17th (checking out 2 different places). I too feel like its taking forever but hey, my surgeon visits are just days away now!

Back to top Go down
Liesel
Liesel

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-08-03

15th October !! Empty
PostSubject: 15th October !!   15th October !! EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 4:10 am

Yay !!

I finally have my date ! I feel like I have waited for so long to see my surgeon ! and the day has come and gone !

I am a little anxious but mostly just excited ! I can't wait to have this surgery and just get on with my life !! being healthier, smaller and happier !!

I am so lucky to have the compelte support of my other half ! and he is excited for me ! I mean he loves me the way I am ! He fell in love me at this weight and asked me to marry him ! He supports me because he knows it is what I want and he supports me because he wants me to be happy !
Back to top Go down
http://itsjustmeliesel.blogspot.com.au/
Sponsored content

15th October !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15th October !!   15th October !! Empty

Back to top Go down

15th October !!
Page 1 of 1