Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE!

Go down 
2 posters

How beneficial has GSS been to you?
COULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED WITHOUT IT
 GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_lcap36% GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 18 ]
EXTREMLY HELPFUL
 GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_lcap56% GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_rcap
 56% [ 28 ]
VERY HELPFUL
 GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_lcap0% GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HELPFUL
 GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_lcap6% GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
NOT VERY HELPFUL
 GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_lcap2% GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
NOT HELPFUL AT ALL
 GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_lcap0% GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE!    GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 7:59 am

Thanks for the feedback.yes thtas the hard thing with forums-I guess having a username that is random and not posting pics of your face is the only protection if you dont want anyone to know.

shelly

( psThe poll is closed,I think it was 7 day poll)
Back to top Go down
wannabe_rockStar
wannabe_rockStar

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE!    GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 6:34 am

How do I vote? LOL

I found this site when I was first thinking of having the sleeve. I didn't know anything about being able to obtain my super and thru the forums got all the info I needed to be successful in doing that.

My only dislike is that before I was a member, I could still see all the forums. That makes me extremely uncomfortable and I have to think twice about what I write on here. I definitely wouldn't reveal my true self on here as it is available to the whole world. This isn't a criticism - as most forums are the same. I am just stating how I feel personally.

Otherwise a HUGE  GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! 65317
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE!    GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! EmptySat 08 Sep 2012, 5:56 am

Hi all

I am running a poll to gauge members views on how important,helpful GSS has been for you on your journey. Please post a comment if you wish. It is great to get feedback to keep on improving the site!

shelly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE!    GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE! Empty

Back to top Go down

GSS MEMBER POLL PLEASE VOTE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: