Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jules58

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Additional Information Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Information Section   Additional Information Section EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:29 am

Hi Girls,I had my approved pretty quick also.Im having my sleeve Monday.

My lady Dr didnt write that it is life threatening Im diabetic so I thinkg it is,anyway I had a back up letter worded how it should be.I didnt send my marriage cert as they didnt tell me too so I got the call saying I needed it,sent it was approved the next day.

I think i told a little story in that section wouldnt hurt,

Good Luck

Additional Information Section 81722

Julie
Back to top Go down
sleith

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Additional Information Section   Additional Information Section EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 5:49 am

WOW Aunty-D that is so quick.

Just about to email mine, so fingers crossed.

Aunty_D wrote:
I put on mine that I had two small children one with ASD and I needed to make sure I was able to care for them properly and my weight was restricting that.

Mine just got approved and I faxed my forms to my super company this morning...

Good luck with your application!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aunty_D

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Additional Information Section   Additional Information Section EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 4:04 am

I put on mine that I had two small children one with ASD and I needed to make sure I was able to care for them properly and my weight was restricting that.

Mine just got approved and I faxed my forms to my super company this morning...

Good luck with your application!!!!
Back to top Go down
sleith

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Additional Information Section   Additional Information Section EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 12:56 am

Additional Information Section 697586 With Question 71 - Additional Information, should I give them a big sob story, lay out some quick facts or leave it blank???

My instinct it to talk abouy the personal health and mindest costs that are associated with being obese, but I'm guessing you guys that have already been approved would be able to help me on this one.

Thanx in advance for you help.

Sam

PS - I'm going to throw away my scales. I've decided I never want a little number on a machine to determin if I have a good or bad day ever again!!!!

PPS - Secong surgeon appointment in 2 weeks, with the nutritionist the same day.......it's ironic that I have been battling up and down with my weight for 26 yrs (I'm 38) and I am sosososo impatient about getting this done. If they said I could do it tomorrow I would somehow come up with the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional Information Section   Additional Information Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional Information Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: