Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sharjah

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-09

band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss   band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 10:11 am

thanks for the info guys

and yes i will see a dietician when im in perth next i have been doing this program for just over a week now and have lost 4 kilos not due to the sleeve though so hopefully this new eating will trigger my weight loss
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss   band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:38 pm

Sharjah did you meet with a dietician as part of the surgery procedure? If so maybe you could revise the notes they gave you about how to eat and see how well you've been able to adhere to that? If not, maybe it'd be worth making an appointment with a dietician - you might get lots of tips! Good luck.
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss   band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:50 am

start runniing your daily intake through MyfitnessPal.com and keep your cals under 1000, your protein at around 70g and your carbs under 50.

This should shove you into fat burning...

You will be amazed that when you put your intake into it how much you actually can eat. Even though we can eat only a small amount it can add up...

Another problem is eating too little so keep your cals over 700 also eating too many carbs will slow it down.

My doctor told me weightloss with the sleeve after a band will be slower than a virgin sleeve so dont expect it to fall off but doing this should trigger it to start dropping.

Also cut any alcohol for a while to get it to move.
Back to top Go down
sharjah

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss   band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:03 am

hi guys im new to the forum not too sure how things work at the moment I had the sleeve done jan- feb 2012 after having the band in since 2005 on the band i lost about 40 kilos. When Dr dolan took the band out i had trouble with his staff in the end i had to wait 3 months instead of the six weeks like dr dolan told me.After having the sleeve i felt pretty good and excited but now i am thinking i wonder if my stomach has been cut out lol even though i can only eat the small portion i have only lost about 7-8 kilos since the surgery and im going on 6-7months

can someone please tell me what im doing wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss   band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss Empty

Back to top Go down

band to sleeve 6months post op very slow weight loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: