spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

New From Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: spoggy   New From Melbourne EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 2:08 pm

You have made a great decision. Well done. I am excited for you. Have you started your diary yet? If not I urge you to do so. There will be a few who can relate, some who read it will help them follow in your steps too.

Congrats on being proactive about your health. A very exciting process is about to start.
Back to top Go down
beckash
beckash

Female
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-08-07

New From Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Melbourne   New From Melbourne EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 10:03 am

Hi

DHS have approved the early release of my super!!!!

And have spoken with my surgeon, my hospital date has been moved up from 19th September to now the 5th Septemeber thats only

26 DAYS!!!! to my new begining

I have battled with weight my whole adult life, and being laughed at and riducled at both work and school. I am so glad that I have made my decision to go ahead with this and take this new journey.

Im so excited but scared as well.
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

New From Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: spoggy   New From Melbourne EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 5:38 am

Hi there, I am sure you will be ok. I have heard good things with people apply to apra, is that you applied to, I am sure if the letter explains well, the outcome you are seeking will evolve.

How exciting surgery. A new page on weight loss being started. Well done.

I was scared and excited at the same time. I think it is a normal reaction. The journey coming up is an exciting one with a learning curve attached to it. Enjoy the journey.
Back to top Go down
beckash
beckash

Female
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-08-07

New From Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: New From Melbourne   New From Melbourne EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

Hi

My name is Bec, my sleeve is currently booked in with Lapsurgery Australia for 19/09. I could of had it earlier but I am waiting to hear from DHS to whether they will release some of my Super for the op.

Did anyone else apply to DHS to get access to their super to fund the surgery? Would love to hear from anyone to let me know how long the process took and also if anyone was knocked back (thats what Im really scared about).

Im scared and excited and have only told 3 of my close friends that I am having the surgery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New From Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Melbourne   New From Melbourne Empty

Back to top Go down

New From Melbourne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: