Shan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. Empty
PostSubject: Surgery!   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 11:45 am

Hi all,

Thanks for the well wishes everything went well and I'm slowly getting used to my new stomach. Now ready to start watching the weight melt away Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. 542174

Will keep you posted with my progress xx
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:13 pm

Good luck for tomorrow snappy Tom....I look forward to hearing how you're going "on the other side".

Hope you found your way to the sleevers monthly and august 2012 thread...it really is great to keep in touch with others who Re experiencing things at the same time as you.

S
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. EmptySun 05 Aug 2012, 3:06 am

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck on Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 10:37 am

Welcome to the forum, good luck for Tuesday...you may find my relevant information regarding what others are going through if you went to the sleevers monthly...you would be in the august 2012 sleevers, August sleevers are most awesome, myself included in the Aug 2011 sleevers......

I wish you all the best, and a quick recovery and welcome to the new you!!! :)
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 4:21 am

Hi Snappy Tom, Yes, exciting times ahead. Hope all goes well for you. Only three more sleeps, but I assume you are counting too!!

Here's to a speedy recovery for you!

Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. 21984 Janet
Back to top Go down
vicki007
vicki007

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 3:31 am

Yay Snappy Tom ~~~~~~~~ only 3 more sleeps! Congratulations, and I'm sure we "sleevers in waiting" will learn a lot from you,,, keep us posted!

Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. 217555
Back to top Go down
Shan

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 3:29 am

I'm so excited to start my new life and a little bit nervous as well. I have been reading alot of information and posts on here and it is good to know that other people are going through and have been through the same as me. I'm sure this site will become invaluable in the coming weeks and months and I look forward to talking to you all :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.   Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi!! So excited, Surgery on Tuesday.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: