4 posters
AuthorMessage
TUBS
TUBS

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-04-14

7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s Empty
PostSubject: Hungry   7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 3:41 pm

Know what you mean, I'm actually allowed 6 optifast a day and I'm still so hungry. I'm only 4 days in. Still have 9 days to go.
I have no clue if it's head hunger or tummy hunger. But it's hunger all the same. I'm not so much craving Mc Donalds. But Bacon and Eggs would go down a treat lol.
But need to think positive. Want to lower the risks for my surgery so optifast is the key.
Good luck, and think of your goals.
Jo
Back to top Go down
http://tubbytub.blogspot.com.au/
Cherryseven
Part of the furniture
Cherryseven

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: 7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s   7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 2:46 pm

Hello Chrissy,

I couldn't eat a junior burger now, it's amazing how little food you need to eat with the sleeve.
Kate may not think she's an expert but she has had amazing results and gives great advise.
Hello
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s   7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 2:02 pm

Hi Chrissy & welcome. I'm no expert & never pretend to be I'm afraid i was one of the most uninformed Sleevers on this forum going into my sleeve lol but I do know since my sleeve my cravings have gone or changed to a certain degree! I was never a sweet tooth, always choosing a savoury over sweet but since my sleeve I have lost my desire for pastrys, cheeses ect. Not saying I don't eat them I just don't crave them like I used too.
Don't know if this helps but didn't want your question to go unanswered! Good luck with your journey,
K
Back to top Go down
chrissy1987
chrissy1987

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: 7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s   7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

I'm just wandering about tip on controlling these awful food cravings. I have been a Yo-Yo dieter since i was around 10 years old and I'm scared as hell that I'm gonna stuff this up the same way that i have stuffed up all my other diets in the past.
I'm REALLY worried that i will loose the weight then see it come back on within 12 months. :$. Right now I'm in my optifast phase and im not kidding when i say all i think about is Big Mac... I dont want to stuff this up.

I'm trying to change my mindset and to change the way i think about food... I just pray that I dont fail myself again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s   7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s Empty

Back to top Go down

7 days till I'm sleeved and all I want is a big mac :s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: