5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo-Aussiegal
Jo-Aussiegal

Female
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-07-19

G'day from Queensland Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day from Queensland   G'day from Queensland EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 12:40 pm

Strawberrychick wrote:
Welcome, Aussiegal! There's a Brisbane sleevers catch up on the southside (at Rochedale) on August 11th - come up for a drive and say hi!

Thanks for welcome. I would love a meet up one day. Op is on 1st Aug so not sure how long after I will be up for it. Cannot wait for a skinny cap!!!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Queensland   G'day from Queensland EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 9:53 am

Welcome, Aussiegal! There's a Brisbane sleevers catch up on the southside (at Rochedale) on August 11th - come up for a drive and say hi!
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Queensland   G'day from Queensland EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 9:16 am

hey there Aussiegal

welcome to the forum waving from the top end of the state, good recovery mojo and well wishes sent your way

Erin
Back to top Go down
Val 007
Part of the furniture
Val 007

Female
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Queensland   G'day from Queensland EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 8:09 am

Welcome Aussiegal -

I am also a Gold Coaster, had my band out last November and was sleeved in March. Best thing I ever did.

Hope all goes well for you, any questions please pm me. Keep an eye out for Gold Coast met ups.

All the best

Val
Back to top Go down
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Queensland   G'day from Queensland EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 2:49 pm

Hi and welcome aussiegal :D there are quite a few band to sleevers on here so you'll feel right at home. Good luck with the sleeve and be sure to join the sleevers monthly page to keep up to date with others having the surgury in your month too!

I couldn't add my ticker until I had been registered with the site for 7days...maybe this is the problem with you too?
Back to top Go down
Jo-Aussiegal
Jo-Aussiegal

Female
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: G'day from Queensland   G'day from Queensland EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 12:53 pm

Hi everyone

I had my band out a couple of months ago and now have 10 days to go until my sleeve is done. I am already fed up with the shakes but it's all a small price to pay and we all seem to have had the same feelings about it all. I am very interested to read your experiences. Not sure if I am doing all the posting correctly and cannot quite work out the Ticker thing. I thought I had done it but when I cut and pasted it copied the www line. I will try again later on, hopefully it will work. I have lost 1kg since starting my shakes .. one down ... about 70 to go!!

Bring it onG'day from Queensland 487524
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Queensland   G'day from Queensland Empty

Back to top Go down

G'day from Queensland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: