AuthorMessage
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 2:49 am

nope thats internet marketing for you, searches pages for a word when it finds it, it will stick an add for it on the same page lol
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 12:46 pm

love how the ad down bottom of page is the corsets - or did someone put it there?
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 12:43 pm

Hey all, i bought an awesome suckerinera today and got my ebay one to fit so luckily that has saved me some money thank you all for your help!
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
Belladonna

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:08 pm

Hi

I have a brand new corset which I bought but it ended up being too big! IF you are an 18 in jeans it should fit you. It is a proper one with steel bones, laces both sides and is an emerald green colour with black lace.

I work at Wetherill Park if you want to pop over and have a look/try on. Happy for you to borrow. pm me if you want.

Donna
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:10 am

yeh i did buy one off ebay but it didnt fit. I even bought a size 24 knowing it would be too big just to be ont he safe side, because i am definetly not a 24, im an 18 in jeans, but it doesnt fit so i think there sizes are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:04 am

Try Curvy Clothing. Not sure if they're in your price range though. Even eBay has them.
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:02 am

Awesome, im probably a size 20, but maybe bigger in the bust, need it for the 21st July. Ill go have a look at this place on saturday if i get a chance. Thanks All
Back to top Go down
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 3:58 am

bella12 wrote:
i can help you out with that www.heavenlycurves.com.au or you can pop in 1024 The Horsley Drive Wetherill Park Markettown Shopping Centre stock corsets upto a size 24 and not overly expensive either... Let me know if you need any other details and i look forward to catching up on sunday..

Anna

Wow thanks Bella i will go and check it out ............
Back to top Go down
bella12
bella12

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 3:48 am

i can help you out with that www.heavenlycurves.com.au or you can pop in 1024 The Horsley Drive Wetherill Park Markettown Shopping Centre stock corsets upto a size 24 and not overly expensive either... Let me know if you need any other details and i look forward to catching up on sunday..

Anna
Back to top Go down
MissHel
Part of the furniture
MissHel

Female
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 1:58 am

What size? And when do you need it by?

H
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

Hey All,

I need a coreset for a costume party, does anyone have a large corset they want to sell or know wnaywhere they sell them for big girls?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plus Size Corset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Corset   Plus Size Corset Empty

Back to top Go down

Plus Size Corset
Page 1 of 1