5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sakura

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Hi Everyone!! :)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! :))   Hi Everyone!! :)) EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 3:02 am

Cheers JPC, melraff, sssss and Eringirl! It's nice to feel so welcome!!

I had no idea so many people from Down South would be on here! Hi Everyone!! :)) 65317

I'm hoping the next two weeks go really quick. As my surgery gets closer so many thoughts have started going through my head like 'Am I really doing this?' 'WHY am I doing this? 'What if...?'. I know it's crazy and everything is going to go great! I'm positive this is going to be the best decision I have ever made! I'm just really nervous!! (And completely and utterly terrified of needles!!)

Sakura Xxx
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! :))   Hi Everyone!! :)) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:55 pm

hey Sakura

warm welcome to the forum. wishing you wellness

Erin
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! :))   Hi Everyone!! :)) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 4:10 pm

Sakura...another welcome and congrats on your impending sleeve. Bussleton is a beautiful part of the world ... you must enjoy living there. I hope you take advantage of the opportunities to meet up with the Bunbury sleevers...and also hook into the July sleevers monthly.

The next two weeks will fly past.
S
Back to top Go down
melraff
melraff

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! :))   Hi Everyone!! :)) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:31 am

Welcome! Have a look under Bunbury Sleevers too! We are meeting up on Sunday 15th July 2.30 at Vat 2 in Bunbury if you want to meet others "in the flesh"!! Good luck for your surgery!
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! :))   Hi Everyone!! :)) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 7:00 am

Hi Sakura,

Welcome to the forum. This is the most fantastic place for support and advice and everyone if equally supportive. There is a link for the July sleevers so if you check out that post in the Sleevers Monthly you are bound to find someone else around your op date. Good luck with ther countdown...how exciting!

Cheers, Janet
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Hi Everyone!! :))   Hi Everyone!! :)) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 2:49 am

I'm a newbie from Busselton, Western Australia. Hi Everyone!! :)) 355206

My surgery date is the 26th July 2012. Only 16 more days to go! I'm super nervous but excited at the same time!!

I don't know anyone else who has had the same surgery so it will be great to have people to talk to who have had the surgery or are going to be having it! :))

Sakura Xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! :))   Hi Everyone!! :)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!! :))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: