4 posters
AuthorMessage
jenni2000
jenni2000

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Hello I'm new from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new from Sydney   Hello I'm new from Sydney EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 3:03 am

Thanks for the welcome.

I am enjoying taking a bit of time out to recover, lots of books and DVDs. I was feeling a little fragile when I got home but am amazed at how much better I feel each day. I'm also spending quite a bit of time on here finding out what I should be drinking and what to expect next.

So far I've been very lucky and it's been a really positive experience, so glad I made the decision. I was nervous like everyone else before.

Weight loss was great before surgery, it has slowed down now but I just think thats my body going 'what the hell is going on'.

Anyway looking forward to the rest of the adventure.
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new from Sydney   Hello I'm new from Sydney EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 3:30 pm

Hi jenn

Congrats on making it to the other side...hope your sleeve recovery is totally uneventful and you can curl up in bed with some good books (or DVD sets!)

I found the site a wonderful way to fill in all the extra time you have NOT eating...so hopefully we'll get to see a but more of you.

S
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new from Sydney   Hello I'm new from Sydney EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 10:17 pm

Hi Jenni,

Weldome to the Forum and congratulations on your sleeve. I trust the first few days haven't been too hard on you. As you have already indicated this site is an invaluable place to visit and I find myself visiting everyday jsut to see what is happening for folk and to ask questions, and where possible shed some light.

It is a great place to be.

Take care of your self

Cheers, Janet
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new from Sydney   Hello I'm new from Sydney EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 8:37 am

Hi Jenn

Welcome to the forum.

Congrats on being sleeved. Wishing you all the best for your recovery and journey.

Hello I'm new from Sydney 217555
Back to top Go down
jenni2000
jenni2000

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Hello I'm new from Sydney   Hello I'm new from Sydney EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 7:03 am

Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and have finally (I hope) worked out how to join in. I was sleeved on the 3rd of July so am 5 days out. I just wanted to say thanks as I have found out so much information on this forum and it has helped to answer a lot of questions that I had. So thankyou everyone and I look forward to finding more answers as I go along.

Jenn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new from Sydney   Hello I'm new from Sydney Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm new from Sydney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: