5 posters
AuthorMessage
kak1022
kak1022

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 5:05 am

Still waiting on the letter from GP, hopefully it will be today or tomorrow. I have my super forms filled out ready to go. I see the psych and dietician on 11 July and got the confirmation to see endocrinologist Dr Anna Lih on the 6 August, so i m hoping to have super approved by then, so then i hopefully can get a sleeve date. I hope i dont have to wait too long.
Back to top Go down
Aunty_D

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 11:28 am

oh excellent... I have made my initial appointment with Dr Taylor for the 16th July.... I have the super forms mostly filled out already...

Good luck getting your forms off tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
kak1022
kak1022

Female

PostSubject: Re: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 10:41 am

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes. I will definitely keep u posted Aunty D. I have the surgeons letter i am just waiting on gp letter still i hope she does it soon. I really would like to get the paperwork sent tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Aunty_D

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

Hi kak,

i am hoping to go down the same road very soon with Dr Taylor... We are also looking to use super and I would love to hear how you are going with it all!!!
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:40 am

Hi kak,

Well done on getting the ball rolling, every day now will be a day closer to another appointment and another step toward you goal.

I hope all goes well for you
Back to top Go down
lissa75

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-03-03

PostSubject: super    Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:00 am

Hi there.

to get super released you also need a letter with costing from surgeon..

All the best with your sleeve
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:17 am

Congrats on getting the ball moving kak and good luck with the process.

S
Back to top Go down
kak1022
kak1022

Female

PostSubject: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 5:53 am

Hi everyone. seen Dr Taylor yesterday,i found him to be a very caring & professional man knows his stuff. I have to get bloods done and also am booked on the 11 July to see dietician and psych. Sincce i am wanting to go through the concord hospital as i dont have PHI i have to see the endocrinologist. I am booked to see him on the 6 August. I am also applying to have my super released so all i need now is a letter from my GP and then i will send paperwork. I really hope it gets approved before the 6 August. I am so happy things are starting to move along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D   Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Things are starting to move along, how exciting:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: