7 posters
AuthorMessage
sarbear
sarbear

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

sssss thank you

got the number sorted but willl be up foe a visitor having op at MT hospital by Leon Cohen. My hubby will drive up one day but has to go home as we have furkids

Sarah
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 4:58 pm

I'm glad you've got a date...it will come sooner than you expect. In the meantime, hope you're feeling better. You and mel will be able to count down the days.

Sarah..which hospital will you be in..and do you want a perth number in case you need anything while you're up here...or want a visitor?

Let me know...if it's one of the hospital near where I work or on my way home, I might be able ti drop in.

S
Back to top Go down
melraff
melraff

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

Oh no that's sad news your surgery was delayed but I absolutely totally excited as we are getting sleeved on the same day!!!!!! Totally selfish I know but excited I have a hospital buddy! Come join the August 2012 sleeves thread! Clappy hands!
Back to top Go down
sarbear
sarbear

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 12:42 pm

Hi Chrissy

Thats great i am from Buno as well but getting sleeved in Perth on 27 July very excited and looking forward to my new life style. Hope to meet you at our next catch up

Sarah

ps i have a shitfull flu at the moment glad it happened now!
Back to top Go down
chrissy8582
chrissy8582

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 9:12 am

Surgery is on again

9th August 2012
Back to top Go down
chrissy8582
chrissy8582

Female

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 5:30 am

My surgery was cancelled due to me haveing the flu :(
find out next wk when I get second go at it
Back to top Go down
Janojet
Part of the furniture
Janojet

Female
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 2:38 am

Hi Chrissy, was thinking about you and aware that we were in SJOG together - meant to get your name and give you mine but I forgot. Mr Werapitiya did [b]7[/b] sleeves on Thursday!! 7!! I have just got home and feeling pretty good - not as good as yesterday, but pretty damn good. Am sip sip sipping a decaf coffee - I think the surgeon prefers you to not have coffee... not sure... but trying to do the right thing. Let us know how you go.

Jane xx
Back to top Go down
melraff
melraff

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 3:18 pm

Hope everything went well and you are not too uncomfortable! Yay your new life is about to begin! see you on the other side (I'm booked in on 9th August!)
Back to top Go down
carolyn65
carolyn65

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:45 pm

Hope all went well today chrissy! Looking for ward to hearing how you are going post-op.

Carolyn
Back to top Go down
chrissy8582
chrissy8582

Female

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 3:04 am

thank you. Only few hours to go now..... got butterflies :/ but excited
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 4:17 pm

Good luck tomorrow Chrissy. Hope the day flys by!
S
Back to top Go down
chrissy8582
chrissy8582

Female

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 10:16 am

thank you.

*Janojet, ill be in St Johns, so we may cross paths. Ill be the sooky 30yr, possibly with the nosiest visitors.
Mums offered to bring in my niece n nephews to visit already when i wake up. Nice to be so loved.

2 sleeps to go... really getting nervous now.
starting to get my "hospital" pack together, ds/laptop/magazines ready to go, now just some clothes and ill be ready.
the post op stuff is bit harder, cant do food shop for vegies for my soups til i get out. but got my chewie vitamins, least they look like lollies. wont feel like im completely missing out.

definitely freaking out, even making sure my will in is order :/
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

Hi Chrissy

Good luck to you...only three sleeps to go and then you'll be on the other side. Your feelings are normal ...this is that tricky time when the surgery is close enough to be real...but you haven't made it through yet and you wonder whether it will happen and how you will cope.

The good news is that by this time next week, your biggest concern will hopefully be sip sip sip!

Enjoy the rest of your week and take advantage of the opportunities when they arise to get together with the Bunbury sleevers. Also, it's really fantastic to join the virtual community of June sleevers...this is a group who will be asking the same questions, having similar experiences and sharing the journey at the same time as you. I hope you get to catch up with Janojet in hospital...I had a sleever twin (we even shared a room) and it made the whole experience much more fun.

Janojet will be thinking of you too on Thursday...hope all goes well.

S
Back to top Go down
Janojet
Part of the furniture
Janojet

Female
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 1:44 pm

Hi Chrissy - welcome to the forum - I am from Bunbury too and am being sleeved the day before you. Come and join us in the June 2012 group. There is so much info here - and I have been devouring diaries! Look forward to seeing you post op (and maybe even in hospital - are you going to St Johns?).

Jane
Back to top Go down
chrissy8582
chrissy8582

Female

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 1:29 pm

Thank you,

Ill definitely look it up. be nice to talk to others that have been there.
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 12:57 pm

Hey Christy and welcome to the forum.
There is quite a mob of us in Bunbury that have been sleeved and waiting to be sleeved.
If you would like to join in with us at a catch-up coffee/gossip/info session, check out the Bunbury Sleevers thread under the get togethers section. We try to meet up each month, usually towards the end of the month.

Good luck with your surgery and recovery.
Hoping to meet you soon.

Stacey
Back to top Go down
chrissy8582
chrissy8582

Female

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 12:46 pm

Hi,

My name is Christy, Ive not long turned 30.
Im only days away from my operation, and the beginning of the next chapter of my life.
Im going between OMG what am i doing, and omg i cant wait.
Ive only shared this news with only a few close friends n family, Ive found it hard to tell people what Im doing. those ive told have been very supportive, with only one friend telling me i a beautiful (and not big enough) the way i am and dont need the op. It was nice to have one person say that.

Not sure what else to add just at the moment, but im sure i will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bunbury   Hello from Bunbury Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Bunbury
Page 1 of 1