9 posters
AuthorMessage
steph11
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-09-09

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:56 am

So lad you have found this site and welcome! Goodluck with the AB's and tests, you will be fine. Rest and sip!

Well, well done on your mammoth weightloss efforts, you are doing really well.

Take care and keep us posted,

Love Steph

PS I am five and a half months out
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:37 am

Welcome.. And congrats on your weight loss.

I'm also 10 months out, I was sleeved on the 19th august :)

Well done on still losing that amount of weight per month, that is fantastic.. My weight loss has slowed right down now, and I'm losing maybe a kilo or 2 a month.

Hopefully it's nothing major with your tum... Keep us updated and let us know how your ultrasound goes... Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Perfectlyimperfect

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-20

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Thank you all so much!    10 months post op EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 5:46 am

Hi everyone!
Wow thank you for your kind words! I went to my go today, has given me antibiotics and a referral for an ultrasound of my stomach to see what's going on! I will keep you all posted on how I go!!
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:20 am

Big welcome PI!
You have done so well since your sleeve. Keep posting here to keep us updated.
We all want to follow your journey.

Hope your illness is just the effects of a common garden bug/flu/cold and not serious. Hope you feel better soon.
Jessied
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 12:58 am

nicely done on ur average loss per month - mine is about 5kg per month now

its not nice that your sick - but there are some really nasty things going around right now - and i do believe our system isa lil more down or not quick to defend like before - esp how u lost alot of fat and less for the body to eat on when sick.

goodness, yes go to ur GP first, they can do blood tests etc first and see if its something unrelated to the sleeve.

Let us know how you go - we all are interested to see that you get better and that it could happen to us - what to expect.

hugs xx
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 12:41 am

i agree get to your gp first. 66kg in 10mths, well done :)
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 12:04 am

Yeay definately get to a doctor at least even just to put your mind at rest.Well done on your weight loss to.
Back to top Go down
CherryRipe
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2012-02-08

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 11:52 pm

Get to your doctor. You may be coming down with something completely unrelated to the sleeve, but it's best to be sure. Congrats on your weight loss.
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 11:52 pm

First Hi and welcome, yes you did it right

You need to either ring your Surgeons rooms and ask them for a contact number for another Surgeon as you can not wait for your Surgeon to come back, explain to them what is going on, or at the very least go and see your GP.

While i have no idea at all, if you being unwell has anything at all to do with your sleeve, you are properly becoming dehydrated at that needs to be addresses asap.

Hope you feel better soon

smiles
mandy
Back to top Go down
Perfectlyimperfect

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-20

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: 10 months post op   10 months post op EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 11:43 pm

10 months post op 796297 Hi.. I've just discovered this site.. I wish I had known 10 months ago. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but hopefully some one sees my post! Its been 10 months since my op and I've lost 66kgs.. I'm still losing an average of 4-6 kgs p/m. I've been really healthy up untill now.. But in the last 2 weeks I've been constantly unwell.. Food will not stay down. Fever. Aches. Wierd pains (like scratching pains???) I don't know of any one else whos had the sleeve.. My surgeon is on holidays untill 15/7. I feel like I've got a foot in the grave over here.. What should I do?? Antibiotic? Rest??
-melania
Current weight 95kgs
Starting weight 161kgs (day of surgery)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10 months post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 months post op   10 months post op Empty

Back to top Go down

10 months post op
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: